The quality of the air you breathe has a direct impact on your overall health and well-being. If you suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory conditions, it’s even more important to make sure the air in your home is as clean and pure as possible. The best way to do this is to invest in a whole house air purifier.
There are many different types and models of whole house air purifiers on the market, so it’s important to do your research to find the one that’s best for you and your family. In this article, we’ll provide an overview of the best whole house air purifiers HVAC on the market, as well as some tips on how to choose the right one for your needs.
Best product dimensions: Medify MA-40-UV Air Purifier with True HEPA H14 Filter
LEVOIT Air Purifiers for Home Large Room, Smart WiFi and PM2.5 Monitor H13 True HEPA Filter Removes Up to 99.97% of Particles, Pet Allergies, Smoke, Dust, Auto Mode, Alexa Control, WhiteView on Amazon
Filtrete Smart Air Purifier & Air Quality Monitor for Large Rooms, up to 310 sqft, Alexa enabled, Wi-Fi Simple Setup, True HEPA Filter for Allergens, Dust, Bacteria, & Viruses, Alexa smart reordersView on Amazon
BISSELL® air280 Smart Purifier with HEPA and Carbon Filters for Large Room and Home, Quiet Bedroom Air Cleaner for Allergens, Pets, Dust, Dander, Pollen, Smoke, Odors, Auto Mode, 2904AView on Amazon
LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Allergies Pets Hair in Bedroom, H13 True HEPA Filter, 24db Filtration System Cleaner Odor Eliminators, Ozone Free, Remove 99.97% Dust Smoke Mold Pollen, Core 300, WhiteView on Amazon
LEVOIT Air Purifiers for Home Large Room, H13 True HEPA Filter Cleaner with Washable Filter for Allergies, Smoke, Dust, Pollen, Quiet Odor Eliminators for Bedroom, Pet Hair Remover, Vital 100, WhiteView on Amazon
Germ Guardian AC4825 22” 3-in-1 True HEPA Filter Air Purifier for Home, Full Room, UV-C Light Kills Germs, Filters Allergies, Smoke, Dust, Pet Dander, Odors, 3-Yr Wty, GermGuardian, GreyView on Amazon
BLUEAIR Air Purifier for Home Large Room up to 2,592sqft in 60 min, HEPASilent, Wildfire, Removes Particles like Smoke Allergens Dust Mold Pet Hair Odor Bacteria, Blue 211+, GrayView on Amazon
Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA, PlasmaWave and Odor Reducing Washable AOC Carbon Filter Medium , Charcoal GrayView on Amazon
Honeywell HPA300 HEPA Air Purifier, Airborne Allergen Reducer for Large Rooms (465 sq ft), Black - Wildlfire/Smoke, Pollen, Pet Dander, and Dust Air PurifierView on Amazon
Pure Enrichment® PureZone™ Medium-Large Room Air Purifier, UV-C Light, 3 Stage Filtration, True HEPA Filter Helps Reduce Bacteria, Smoke, Germs, Pollen, Dust, Odors, Allergens, Mold, & Pet HairView on Amazon
Germ Guardian AC4300BPTCA 22” 3-in-1 True HEPA Filter Air Purifier for Home and Pets, Full Rooms, UV-C Sanitizer, Filters Allergies, Smoke, Dust, Dander, Odor, 3-Yr Wty, GermGuardian, BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-01-29 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things To Consider When Buying The Best Whole House Air Purifiers HVAC
1. Fiberglass: These disposable filters are popular because they are inexpensive and effective. They consist of laminated fiberglass filters, supported by a metal mesh.
2. Folding: This type of filter, typically made of polyester or cotton, is more resistant to airflow and can remove dust more effectively.
3. HEPA: If you're looking for the most effective way to improve your indoor air quality, HEPA filters are the way to go. They're especially beneficial for people who suffer from allergies or asthma. According to research, HEPA filters can prevent 55 percent of fine particles and 23 percent of outdoor particulate pollution from entering the indoor air. This makes them an excellent choice for people who want to improve their indoor air quality.
Benefits of an air filtration system
1. Reduce illness: Viruses and bacteria can remain airborne for extended periods of time, with the COVID-19 virus.
2. Better Sleep: If you're struggling to get good sleep, cleaner air can help. Improve your indoor air quality and take care of your health at the same time.
3. Allergy relief: If you suffer from allergies, an integrated air filtration system can help improve your indoor air quality by reducing the presence of particles like pet dander and dust mites.
You might be interested in: